Make money fast

Cheat. Clearly you have a target in mind and aren't finding the game between where you are now and where you want to be fun enough to want to do it, so just cheat your way to the balance you need and move on.

edit: Doesn't actually seem to say on the wiki page, but if you hold down alt for 5~ seconds on the Cheats tab it'll open up funds/science cheat buttons.

Edited by Franklin

Cheat. Clearly you have a target in mind and aren't finding the game between where you are now and where you want to be fun enough to want to do it, so just cheat your way to the balance you need and move on.

There are plenty ways you can have fun with the parts available that come before purchasing the second R&D upgrade that do not involve cheating; you can do "land a base on the Mun" contracts and similar. Those pay exceptionally well, and although not the easiest thing in the world to do, they can be done quite cheaply.

In old fine print, there where ateroid related contracts that were challenging, fun , and often yielded up to several mil. I wonder if there are implemented. If so, accept them, and if you find them boring/to difficult, take Yemo's* way... build stuff until your low on cash and cancell contracts, reapeat, at the end, recover.

*edit, I may be wrong on it's name, I searching his post I read, but don't find it.

edit : found it! (Yemo).

Edited by Kesa

In old fine print, there where ateroid related contracts that were challenging, fun , and often yielded up to several mil. I wonder if there are implemented. If so, accept them, and if you find them boring/to difficult, take Yermo's* way... build stuff until your low on cash and cancell contracts, reapeat, at the end, recover.

*edit, I may be wrong on it's name, I searching his post I read, but don't find it.

The asteroid related contracts don't become available until you're actually capable of finding them and repositioning them. That is, when you have the top tier tracking station and have unlocked the claw (there may also be a requirement for the kerbodyne parts or something)

The asteroid related contracts don't become available until you're actually capable of finding them and repositioning them. That is, when you have the top tier tracking station and have unlocked the claw (there may also be a requirement for the kerbodyne parts or something)

Makes sense. These contracts can then appear mid game (tier 2 technology). *check* 1750 k for tier 3 tracking station!!

In old fine print, there where ateroid related contracts that were challenging, fun , and often yielded up to several mil. I wonder if there are implemented. If so, accept them, and if you find them boring/to difficult, take Yermo's* way... build stuff until your low on cash and cancell contracts, reapeat, at the end, recover.

There you go :cool::

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/87138-failing-contracts-unlimited-funds

Depending on difficulty sliders, it might somewhat lower your reputation in 0.90. Unrealistically, reputation in KSP decreases the quality of the contracts you get offered.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.