Merry late Kristmas! - Discussion and forum Christmas presents

HafCoJoe

I have two gifts for you all:

:P One of a set for friends!' alt='default_k_tongue.gif' alt=':P'> One of a set for friends!'>

Does your space program do anything special for Kristmas? Here at HafCo., all kerbals exit their capsules for a full minute of silence :). Do you build or do anything special for the holidays? Do tell!

Edited by Avera9eJoe

Thanks! The vocalist is Michael Bublé. I'm acknowledging third party content for this videos music. He's a great singer. Sorry I would link your comment but that's tough to do while on my phone :P.

No prob, I'll just google'm. Reminded me of Jerry Vale. (Really dating myself now) Again, the best video I've watched in a long time.

Ok, I've watched this video like five times and it chokes me up every time. It's kind of a nice change of pace to NOT see crashes and explosions for once. Surprised there aren't more replies and viewings.

Thank you so much! I like making touching videos and it's great to know that other people appreciate them as such. One funny note about that video is that I irreparably broke KSP three times while making that video. Hyperedit doesn't like me apparently... ;.; Luckily I was smart and backed up everything before hand.

If you want to see another touching video, I made this old movie when I was just learning how to stream/film:

. If you think it's a slow start, jump to 2:22. I still love that launch! Also note that all the Kerbal speak was done by your's truly :cool:. Part three will still live in my heart as the first touching film I made :). Watch that one at least xD.

Oh and if you're bored and want to watch some other KSP videos without explosions, I have a series currently going on of a huge Duna mission. It's called

. That links to the most recent video (Episode 5). The premier video has an explosion but that's it XD. Edited by Avera9eJoe

Well, my kerbals on the sandbox EVE base got a present...

http://imgur.com/a/r61Yz#0

(I actually landed both of them on the same day, but a eve transfer window apart, the EVE colony was supposed to be a kristmas present to eve:wink:)

EDIT: i plan on doing more stuff for the eve kerbals next year. I think the best present ever would be an ascent vehicle)

Edited by Rolanvorxariat

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.