Merry christmas!!

KvickFlygarn87

This is a general Christmas thread - you can post literally anything you want about Christmas.

I'm gonna start off by saying that I already got a computer (or rather will get; dad won't let me have it yet >.>) I didn't wish for a whole lot, mostly clothes and some League of Legends merch.

What did you guys wish for?

A new PC? I wish! :P I'm getting a few books, including the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid (I am convinced that Jeff Kinney is enslaved :wink: ), a Lego set and some Steam cards. The family's what I care about, though.

Did anyone else get a real tree this year?

I'm with family over the holidays, and they have a real tree :)

Happy holidays to all of you :)

I got a cordless drill and assorted bits and drill heads. Already knew what I was getting beforehand, of course, but it's still nice :D Let the home improvement commence!

As for my gifts to others, it was mostly handmade stuff this year. Drawings, cookies, a decorative bowl made of coconut shells... :P

Happy holidays to all of you :)

I got a cordless drill and assorted bits and drill heads. Already knew what I was getting beforehand, of course, but it's still nice :D Let the home improvement commence!

As for my gifts to others, it was mostly handmade stuff this year. Drawings, cookies, a decorative bowl made of coconut shells... :P

Wait... If I take that drill, make holes in the cookies, connect them to the bowl and cover it in drawings...

I get a christmess.

I got a new weather station with a wireless sensor and lots of functions. It is now giving me readings about humidity, temperature and stuff.

Also a space pictures calendar, a book one drawing, a new boogie board, and some organisation stuff.

Also a bookmark/electronic dictionary, but that was a super late birthday present.

new Diary of a Wimpy Kid (I am convinced that Jeff Kinney is enslaved :wink:)

Did anyone else get a real tree this year?

They're still going? I haven't one for ages, is he out of highschool yet? Don't know if it's still the sort of thing I'd read.

Not a 'real' tree, but our Pinus Plasticocha has served us many many years, looks just as good, and lacks any risk of setting of a friend's allergies. It's quite realistic, even drops pine needles....

m7Q5LTS.jpg

Edited by Tw1

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.