Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111one111one11eleven1

Kreuzung

Hi,

First, I\'ve been learning english for 9 years but it feels like 9 weeks, translate.google.com is my best friend >:(

I\'m 15 years old and from Germany (you probably know that from my username hehe). I\'m playing KSP for 2 weeks now and in this community for 1.5 weeks or so. I still have to figure out how to keep these rockets in the air... ;)

I\'m also learning how to program fail on creating plugins.

Kreuzung

Welcome! Have a great time here!

Now on to your post. You seem like the kind of person that would welcome a few small corrections. :D

Hi,

First, I have been learning english for 9 years but it feels like 9 weeks, translate.google.com is my best friend >:(

I\'m 15 years old and from Germany (you probably know that from my username hehe). I have been playing KSP for 2 weeks now and in this community for 1.5 weeks or so. I still have to figure out how to keep these rockets in the air... ;)

I\'m also learning how to program fail on creating plugins.

Kreuzung

(\'I have\' can be replaced by \'I\'ve\'.)

Welcome to the KSP Forums!

Never apologize for your bad English, it\'s not your native tongue. Your English is better than some of the native speakers around here. ::)

Happy Launching!

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Very much so... *Points to several members of the RP forum... :D*

Welcome to the KSP forums, my fellow translate.google.com user :D. Enjoy your stay.

However, sometimes google translate fails... Skunky kicked me from the IRC after I\'ve put the google translation of 'cat' in the IRC...