Am I missing something?

Hello fellow space exploreres!

I am fairly new to the KSP, I discovered it a couple of days ago during a lan party at a friends house. Anyway, I might have a littlebit of a stupid question if you don\'t mind. In the KSP teaser that is currently viewable on the KSP main page and on youtube (

<= that one) there is this clip very cool moon lander and kart. Yet I can\'t find it anywhere in my game.

I am currently running version 0.13.3, and whenever I start the game it says there\'s a new version availible, 0.14.4, so I thought that version might have those parts. But I can never find version 0.14.4!

Now I also see people with very cool mods n\'stuff with all new parts. So i was wondering if anyone could tell where I can get the latest version, or where I can download these mods and addons.

If you choose to buy 0.14 you can use plugins. One of the plugins is a cart.

The one shown in that video is a wonderfully crazy mish-mash of mod parts. I\'ll see if I can find the link...

Yeah, the rover in the video uses those old landing gears that are completely static and just sort of slide across terrain. Now thanks to the magic of plug-ins we have wheels that actually turn. Oh, progress. :D