Don't panic!

Spide

Greetings all.

Relatively new Kerbal puching in. Been playing the game since very late 0.25, and I absolutely love it.

Have yet to reach any astral body beyond Kerbin's sphere of influence, but consider myself an experienced Mün and Minmus explorer.

I count my greatest achivement my growing Mün base, including several facilities, labs and a rover.

This community seems great, and I look forward to being an active part of it.

This is my humble station as it is right now. Living quaters, Science lab and control center plus a rover with refuling station. Currently staffed by 5 Kerbals, with Commander Duneki in charge. :-)

tumblr_nhju0ulm491rjtj2zo1_1280.png

"Don't panic!"

Aahhh the name of my Wifi network :)

Welcome Spide! I also lingered long in Kerbin's SoI, becaming really good at Mun and Minmus landings. For some reason I pushed going interplanetary away, every time finding a good excuse to launch yet another Mun or Minmus mission. But trust me on this one, nothing gets your blood pumping when you get your first Duna encounter. And after that high you really need some more, what better than your first Duna aero-capture and subsequent landing? You're in for the longhaul buddy, this game will consume your 2015.......