ADD ONS..Updating and Downloading

GrimRaven

I'm a very old gamer and have been in gaming for a very long time,a couple of things that I would ask is, for the add-on makers, if for various reasons that you cannot find the time to keep up with your work,PLEASE can you find someone to carry on your work and pass it on to them,this and many communities care about the add-ons they use and would like to see them continue. And for the Downloading, in the current version of KSP(0.90) I find myself going to 4 or 5 different websites to get them, a couple of these websites are very troublesome and there are a couple mods that I have used in the past that I just are not going to bother DLing. Can't this be narrowed down to 1-2 websites???

Can't we all just get along!

I'll address the narrowing things down: you do not want to do that. Most modders host their stuff on multiple sites just in case one goes down. Limiting the number of sites basically means that if one goes down for whatever reason, the mod is unavailable. As for the number of sites, 5 isn't really that bad.

Most of us do get along. I'm not sure where your complaint is.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.