Greetings, Pozdravy, Saludos, the like!

TheBlueJay

Hello! I am TheBlueJay. As my name suggests I like blue jays and (as it does not suggest) pandas. I have recently downloaded KSP off of Steam and am enjoying it quite well! I've only reached a stable orbit once and spend hours in the design stage, but I suppose that's normal within the first few..weeks? Not sure how long that lasts :P. I have been lurking here for quite a while, viewing threads on interesting craft and downloading mods (which I have done a lot in the past while). Just now have I decided to create an account and say hi!

I suppose I should introduce myself more. I enjoy learning the Czech language (Pozdravy is greetings in that language, as you can view in the title of this post) and not-so-much Spanish (but I still put Saludos in the title!). I find anything space related very interesting (since I was a child, in fact) and, thus so far, have enjoyed KSP. My favorite KSP related topics are VTOL craft and small, cute landers and rovers. (Is that last part weird? I can't tell!) I have, for a long time, wanted to become a NASA worker or something of the like, maybe an aircraft engineer. Recently, an aspiration for YouTubing began. I can't explain it, but you know, it's one of those spontaneous things. I would go off and give you the story of my life, I'm sure you've already read enough!

Well, I hope to have a good time here at the KSP forums and...yeah! :):):)

(By the way, I think you can already tell, but I like parentheses. Used spellcheck to spell parentheses. I really need to learn how to spell parentheses.)

EDIT: Also, may I ask, how do I change my profile picture? I know it's probably right in front of me, but...

Edited by TheBlueJay

Welcome to the forums! :)

As a fellow cute rover enthusiast, I can assure you there's nothing too strange with it :wink: But seriously, I think you'll fit right in. The overwhelming majority of us in this community are quite enthusiastic about spaceflight, as you can probably tell by the fact that we'll talk for hours on end about the ins and outs of this game.

Since you mentioned that you might be planning on starting a Youtube series of your own soon, you may want to share the fruits of your labors over on our Live from Mission Control! subforum once you get it up and running.

Enjoy!

Welcome to the forums! (and I use parentheses a lot too!)

I think you need 5 posts to get out of the Curious George user group, after which you can have a signature, profile picture, and a custom title (I think it's 5 posts) Then, your posts don't need to be moderated.

After that, it should be in the Settings menu on the top right.

EDIT: And spending a long time designing crafts is perfectly normal, some like to meticulously check every structural pylon, and others like to just strap a rocket engine onto a command pod and call it done. Just down to personal preference, I suppose. :)

Edited by Norpo