Jool 5+

I like how when I scroll over this post in the challenges section it says "Inb4 locked post."

I'm assuming that's a mod that's somehow done that. Props.

Regardless, you might want to check out the Challenge Submission Guide. This isn't super original, nor necessarily super fun for a lot of people. There's little detail on what we should and shouldn't do. How do we win? Can we? How is this challenged scored?

Edited by Jodo42

Uh, "fly a ship to each of Jool's moons"

Needs more clarifications, do we need to enter it's sphere of influence? Achieve orbit? Land?

It could mean a lot of things.

Given the title, it probably means the requirements of the Jool 5 challenge.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, I'm really bad at Kerbal Space Program. I haven't even landed on the moon Mun

Fixed that for you. Advice: Don't make challenges until you've landed on Duna. This is not just out of some kind of thing about annoying users posting dumb challenges or anything, it's actual advice that would have helped me in my early days as a KSP'er. People think you're dumb if you make a challenge thread that's a few sentences long with very loose rules. But you're probably not dumb, so you have to meet the not-dumb standard. ;) Also, use as proper grammar and punctuation as possible. And for the names of things: http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/104282-How-to-refer-to-things-correctly

Edited by GregroxMun

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.