Destroy Green Iron Crown!

Frozen_Heart

The end times have come my friends! Green Iron Crown have arisen to destroy us all.

However it is possible to avert this crisis...

We need to all give Green Iron Crown rep to neutralise his negative rep. If we do that he'll lose his power.

As JumpsterG explained:

For those confused, this all started with an innocent question regarding forum reputation. Specifically, was it possible for someone to have negative rep, and whether there were red pips that could be assigned beneath a person's name.

Red Iron Crown, newly appointed as a moderator, apparently tested the system and created his nemesis account, Green Iron Crown, which proves that yes, negative rep is possible in the system, and, indeed, they are awarded red pips beneath their name for their nefarious deeds.

There was a realization that positive rep could be given to this GIC (Green Iron Crown) to eventually neutralize its negative rep, and thus a forum game was born. The thread WAS correctly located in the forum games section of the forum, but posts to that section of the forum cannot receive reputation, so the mods moved the thread to General for publicity and lols.

TL,DR - Moderators and forumers are having fun giving rep to a novelty account that has negative rep. Enjoy!

Edited by Frozen_Heart

Guest Green Iron Crown
It's my creation... i should get to wear it...

I am not your creation. Do not claim me as such again, mortal sea lord.

I am not your creation. Do not claim me as such again, mortal sea lord.

I wear you now.

The power is mine! My booster army will be unstoppable! Bwahahaha....

Edited by zekes

pretty sure the crown is just wearing your body now.

Rip zekes ;)

I am now lord green of the seas! All your oceans are mine! Silly mortals, you think you can simply wear this crown? It becomes one with you, it feeds you, it shows you a path never before brought into view. I see now because the Green Iron Crown has given me the gift of Green Sight.

The green crown has already taken the kerbals... The kraken too... But they use teamwork... And they are imortal... Just like zekes and the crown...

They will all live... But we will die unless we team up.

Edited by Master Tao
let's keep the formatting sane

Crikey. Will the Light Green Group go this way as well, just pointless and tiresome GIC jokes??

If so, I should want to resign from the post of doorman. This is your last warning everyone.

I have the feeling this moment will go down in KSP forum history.

2 years from now, there will be a poll..

"Do you remember Green Iron Crown?"

And we, WE, the members of the forum today will be able to honestly click

"yes"

I have the feeling this moment will go down in KSP forum history.

2 years from now, there will be a poll..

"Do you remember Green Iron Crown?"

And we, WE, the members of the forum today will be able to honestly click

"yes"

When that moment comes, I'll truly be a veteran of the forums.

I'd also resign as doorman, but hey.