Paranormal Force On the Top of a Mountain!

KotDemopan

I was out exploring, looking for a hill to climb up and conquer.

IAOCkc4.png

Sounds normal, but, when i decided to put my kerbal on the very top of the mountain, some paranormal force pushed him down a bit.

Didn't mind it, and went to mess with it again almost instantly, but unlike last time, the weird force threw the kerbal off of the steep side of the mountain, effectively killing him.

But wait! theres more! When i used the Hyperedit coordinates, and the wheels didn't break on my rover, the rover would automatically start driving itself to the very top, as if it was magnetized, and it drove off onto the same side of the mountain where the kerbal died.

Calton's peak is what i named it on the flag, after the kerbal that got ontop of it. I encourage you to try it for yourself, the Hyperedit coordinates are there.

Yeah, terrain generation in KSP can have some

The kerbal being pushed off is the least questionable of the two questions, the more questionable question is "Why does it magnetize anything with wheels UP the hill to the top of it, only to have the wheeled thing be destroyed by driving off to far because of the effects of the magnetization?"

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.