Command Pod Ladders are Clickable In-game

Oops, I've posted the wrong screenshot:

http://i.imgur.com/abC37hd.png

Both are added, and the problem still persists.

hm... that's really odd. my parts do the same thing. Kerbals can walk through just fine, and they don't collide with terrain or other parts. but radial attach will attach to part trigger colliders. same if I change to a different collider type. Something changed with 0.9 and/or PartTools 0.23 apparently. Appears the colliders are still using layer 21. not sure what's different.

Edited by nli2work

I think in 0.90 radial attaching (at least to some extent) also is now ignoring the attachment rules in the part CFG. "NoAttach" tags still seem to work though.

tagging Ladder and Airlock as something other than Ladders and Airlocks breaks them unfortunately. are you able to check the tags on MK3's cockpit hatch and ladders? I checked the layer with lo-fi's utility and they are set to 21. They are named Hatch1, 2, 3, and Airlock1, 2, 3.

not sure what it is. Doesn't seem to happen with NovaPunch nor B9's pods.

Edited by nli2work

To add to the list of problems, somehow the hatches are now un-clickable (no crew transfer or manual EVA), Which can lead to certain instances where Kerbals are locked inside pods until the end of time.:rolleyes:

try removing TRReflection from the pods you are having problems with. does that change anything?

apparently it's TRReflections. Removed that and my pods work as expected. added TRReflections to stock mk1-2 pod; and it's hatch exhibit same problems being surface attachable; and not clickable in Flight so kerbals are trapped inside if the part doesn't have IVA.

Edited by nli2work

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.