O.D.I.N. join us . -TheBlackDwarf

TheBlackDwarf

|=- The Orbital Defense Intelligence Network -=|

Shade of Arkenzus, Kittopian, Uxuser, Supernova Pulsar, TheBlackDwarf

Whaaaaaa?-

Let me tell you Whaaaa?-

All of your favorite modders come together (The ones above), and guess what? You get to join them! Help by using PF-CE, modding Kerbal with mods such as engines! Or find out what is new!

Woah, so cool! How do I join!?

You can't... :sticktongue:

No, Just kidding! You can join, but only under one condition, you have to have KSP Modding experience, or KSP PF-CE experience. And Skype.

What if I don't have those things?

Then why are you even here? Get out. You won't just be able to talk to us for no reason and stalk us!

SUMMARY-

Pretty much, If you have KSP Modding Experience,

KSP PF-CE experience, and skype, then you can join

the modders below the title at the top of the page.

UXUSER WAS HERE -(Edited everything, made it look cleaner.)

Also if you would like to post sugjestions on this page please feel free to do so -TheBlackDwarf

Edited by TheBlackDwarf
"Made it much better." -UXUSER

wat?

P.S. please use size changes, italics and bold text sparingly and only to emphasize. It's otherwise a pain on the eyes.

P.P.S. Why? Modders openly help and contribute to each other already without the shackles of bureaucracy as it is. There's no need to add constraints and such.

Okay, so a bunch of modders joined forces.

Okay, so I can join them.

...but unfortunately, besides those two points, you have said nothing at all, so now I am confused. :confused:

- If you are planning to make a mod, please describe that mod.

- If you are not planning to make a mod, please describe why you have built a team of modders.

- In both cases, please describe why you need people to help/join.

- In both cases, this is the wrong forum for your post. Modding discussion goes here: General Add-On Affairs. Unless you want to make a youtube series, in which case go here: KSP Fan Works

Some nice comments by our communities An(o)l retentive huns! lol.. jk guys.. ;) .. However, I do have to agree, is there some ultimate goal for all of this?

Vitriolic criticism is best criticism.

In the first place, the whole point of making modding groups is usually to garner support and eventually run modded versions on the game and either run on fame or on ads. Unfortunately, this model doesn't work on singleplayer games. Even less so on games so easily modifiable like KSP (I've made a part before and I'm a moron). Okay, sure. Maybe they just want to run a sub modding group for fun (this has happened before) but doing so within a working and bigger modding community doesn't work for long. Usually. Sometimes, long standing and reputable modders might decide to band together and release mods under a brand user will recognize as being made of quality. This could have happened early on in KSP's life but it didn't. There were a few hard modding affiliation but they died quickly because sometime information and help could not be acquired within the group, so you looked outside. And then, what's the point?

Currently, modders are already open and tend to help each other out on the basis of need, not affiliation. It doesn't help that I haven't heard (or at least don't recall) the people listed in the OP as being members.

Not to mention the horrible parsing the original post suffers from. What's the point of making headings for a single sub-phrase?

PF-CE? Planetfactory, I'm guessing. So, a group based around a single mod repo or category. The question still stand, why?

Edited by Axelord FTW

Okay, so a bunch of modders joined forces.

Okay, so I can join them.

...but unfortunately, besides those two points, you have said nothing at all, so now I am confused. :confused:

- If you are planning to make a mod, please describe that mod.

- If you are not planning to make a mod, please describe why you have built a team of modders.

- In both cases, please describe why you need people to help/join.

- In both cases, this is the wrong forum for your post. Modding discussion goes here: General Add-On Affairs. Unless you want to make a youtube series, in which case go here: KSP Fan Works

Ok we are makeing a mod/mods we are working on Planet Factory / Kerponicus we are makeing multiple systems and we are Working with Kittopian

To make his Planet editer

eventualy our plan is to in a way make a giant communitie that works on Planets and our final goul is to make a galixey in ksp with out the ram problems that most people have when installing certen mods such as . Astronamers visual pack . Better atmostpheres . and all the texture replacer packs , KSPRC also .

-TheBlackDwarf

• 5 months later...