Star collision

Magpie

Not that I know of, as far as I know it\'s just a point that emits lights.

Also, the kerbal lingo:

Kerbin: Your home planet

Kerbol: The star that Kerbin orbits

Mun: The moon that orbits around Kerbin

Jeb: An awesome person who is not afraid of anything and loves making things explode

It was solar-powered so it\'s in paradise now...

Don\'t know where your problem is, my mun probe is lying at the side in 3 pieces and I destroyed a load of unmanned MechJeb and Probodobodyne pods by shooting them in the air with a single Down Under booster while testing plugins....

(That was enough advertisement for mod packs now)

How do you use probes?

Is that a trick question?

If that was an honest question, they\'re basically modded parts or ships comprised of such that either sit there looking cool, or have plugin functionality added to them for various purposes.

Not that I know of, as far as I know it\'s just a point that emits lights.

Also, the kerbal lingo:

Kerbin: Your home planet

Kerbol: The star that Kerbin orbits

Mun: The moon that orbits around Kerbin

Jeb: An awesome person who is not afraid of anything and loves making things explode

I\'m still quite sure, that they used that name because there is an actual planet called Kerben 600 light years away.

I\'m still quite sure, that they used that name because there is an actual planet called Kerben 600 light years away.

I can\'t find any mention of a planet named 'Kerben.' In fact, the IAU doesn\'t assign names to extrasolar planets, merely designations, such as ' Gliese 581 e' or '4 Ursae Majoris b'

You can orbit.

You can't hit Kerbol [the star.] However, your ship could be shredded by G-forces.

Yeah you can orbit, and you can also 'crash,' as it were, at Kerbols 65400 Km radius. Just trust me, I crashed once at exactly that distance from the center of the point light source.

B5H1I.png

nodgz.png

EaP5l.png

Edited by willitstimothy

Free Demo Version: Kerbol is a point of light and gravity, and you can pass through what\'s defined as its surface harmlessly. Passing close to its center can do weird things, like tear pieces off your spacecraft, and throw you outsystem at significant fractions of the speed of light, thanks to . (At least, that was the case in the latest Demo version I\'ve played, v0.13.2)

Paid Version (v 0.14+): As others have mentioned, Kerbol has a kill line at about 4,500 km above what\'s defined as its surface. Nothing I\'ve sent closer to Kerbol than that has survived, and the End Flight screen reports those objects as crashing into the Sun.