I named my Sims after the kerbals.

Tw1

Well, most of them.

This way, I don't have to spend forever coming up with names.

They aren't exactly like those they have been named after either.

But anyway, here is the Kerwin family:

Bill

4u60EG9l.jpg

Hardworking father of five, he is an author and a scientist. (His Job title is mad scientist, the dress code seems to require that he spikes up his hair in a ridiculous manner before leaving for work.) He's written a few books so far, two fiction, one non-fiction, and is currently working on one called "The rivers of Venus/the town on the Moon." He's also quite athletic, and artistic, and pretty good at chess. When I was making him, I didn't realise the star face paint would stick around, and didn't know how to remove it. But I'm used to it now, he wouldn't look right without it.

Bella

SOgvxWtl.jpg

Bella is in the Military (air force) career. Not long after this photo was taken, she achieved her lifetime wish of becoming an astronaut, managing to juggle the demands of work and raising their many kids.

She's a computer wiz and an excellent handywoman. Like her husband, she is brave, very fit, and enjoys fishing.

Jebediah

mPQPHzll.jpg

The oldest son, Jebediah is a lot calmer than his namesake, though similarly brave and charismatic. He's very smart, but also a little absent minded- he's found outside by the police after the town curfew, doing his homework a few times now.

He likes to read, and has a part time job at the local bookstore.

Robbert.

eFj0FWul.jpg

Named for Bob, who he is not at all like. Robbert is very smart, having almost mastered the logic skill. But he also has the insane and excitable traits, and can be a little unpredictable- e.g., going swimming in his formal suit, but dressing in pajamas for a formal dinner.

But apart from the odd quirk, he's quite a nice sim. His lifetime ambition is to become a chessmaster.

Valentina

vtMZdA1l.jpg

Valentina and her twin, Vincent, take more after their father's artistic side. They also have a habit of saluting, probably form seeing their mum do. Valentina seems quite serious, but still quite playful. She likes the swings, and also painting.

Vincent

kwXZmQUl.jpg

Vincent shares the same taste in friends as his sister, they seem to alternate in going over to the same kids house. He has the virtuoso trait, but hasn't yet showed much more interest in music than the others- possibly because I haven't bought any instruments yet.

Jenny

iZS67Iml.jpg

Named for Gene, she's the youngest (And the last one I'm allowing them to have). Like most of the family, she has the genius trait.

She's very lucky having four siblings, two parents, and the ghost of a family friend to help look after her, but also has a very loud cry, which has kept the whole family awake on occasion.

The family have a bit of a tradition of late night fishing trips. They sometimes stay well into the morning, and end up running late for things. Possibly a bit of a reflection on the person playing them.....

2DvHh6wl.jpg

Anyone else here play The Sims?

Anyone made a KSP inspired family?

I have a family too :) and their on the Sims 2 however but that gives them x5 the personality! They we're HILARIOUS XD .

Its a thread I've made in the past :P and I'm too lazy to find it for you but you can find it by going to my profile-recently created threads and look for one that has "Sims" in the name... it'll stick out.

I have a family too :)

Its a thread I've made in the past :P and I'm too lazy to find it for you but you can find it by going to my profile-recently created threads and look for one that has "Sims" in the name...

I had a look, sounds like they had pretty convoluted Sim lives. I've had to find my Jeb one romantic interest, and have only had one time where a Sim almost died... Then again things are probably a little different in Sims 3.

meh not enough green, maybe build a green house yea that well do it

Why didn't I think of that? *facepalm*

Oh well, I wasn't really going for a close recreation. But their house is sort of green. Might add a photo latter.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.