hellblazer

Jeb, Bill or Bob?  

116 members have voted

1. 1. Jeb, Bill or Bob?

• Jeb
    • Bill
    • Bob
    • Other

I always use Jeb in early career, particularly now pilots are needed. In 0.90, I took the full trio on every major mission from the first Mun landing onwards. They always come back to Kerbin with the science (often on the outside of a tiny ion probe). I've been bringing a load of new recruits for space station and surface base contracts, always including at least one pilot. Then I leave them there. Resuced kerbals tend to hang around until they're needed for something. Usually they end up orbiting a random celestial body for years until I decide to bring them back, if ever.

I managed to keep Jeb alive in a complete, exclusive solar system conquest in career mode on "Hard" difficulty - completed the scripted contract for every celestial body. I am quite proud of doing that without a single mishap! NOTE: I only did crew-controlled missions to the Mun, Minmus, Duna and Dres ... but still :)

Well a guy named Enory Kerman (Who's also badS) and his friend Gerbles where the ones I used for basically all my important missions back when I started out. I never liked sending single kerbals out. Always in pairs because they get lonely you know (Except for Jeb). They both a special slot in my signature :). Same with his pals who have been in numerous other videos or missions of mine.

All three of them go on missions together once I've unlocked the 3-man capsule. But before that, I probably use Jeb the most in the early game. I've turned to Bill a few times though, as a rover driver for Kerbin contracts once he gets the ability to repair wheels.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.