[0.90] Lazor System v35 (Dec 17)

Romfarer

Having your plugin installed breaks up mighty aircraft carriers, twisting them into wreckage upon load from a game save, as well as other wonkiness. Any way to make the environment loading less "violent"?

Basically, Lazor.dll does not play nice with deployed InfiniteDice's carriers. Any time you come within loading range (as set by the settings thingy) or upon load of any game save, the physics engine causes them to crack up on the surface or teleport straight to the ocean floor. Without Lazors installed, Squads physics loads don't sink ships.

Anyways, my dream of a fully functioning carrier, complete with missile-armed fighters, will need to wait.

I'm having a similar problem to everyone else, after moving ships to Mun orbit with Hyperedit all the lazor stuff stopped working, no visible beams, no activation sounds, nothing. You can access all the windows in the menu and such, but the sunbeams won't fire, missile tracking won't work, and no accessory lasers will work.

Romfarer, do you keep your code in a public repo (eg, github)? I'd love to use the latest code if it includes a fix for the Kerbin SOI bug (even if the latest code isn't very well tested)!

Thanks much for all your awesome stuff in any case :D

I fixed the "outside Kerbin SOI" bug in the version i got on my computer. I guess i should upload it and call it the next version...

I haven't had much time to work on my mods lately for obvious reasons. My focus is almost 100% on KSP gui's atm.

Hi Romfarer. I have just installed the mod recently, and it plays great! Except...

When I go to Space Center from Flight, I can't click anything except the Crew Manifest and MC mod and the back button (NOTE: the game did not freeze.). After clicking the back button, I still can't click on the buttons except Check for Update and Run Test Unit button. Didn't have this before I installed the plugin.

Hi Romfarer. I have just installed the mod recently, and it plays great! Except...

When I go to Space Center from Flight, I can't click anything except the Crew Manifest and MC mod and the back button (NOTE: the game did not freeze.). After clicking the back button, I still can't click on the buttons except Check for Update and Run Test Unit button. Didn't have this before I installed the plugin.

It's not the mod. It's a bug. Happened to me before.

I fixed the "outside Kerbin SOI" bug in the version i got on my computer. I guess i should upload it and call it the next version...

I haven't had much time to work on my mods lately for obvious reasons. My focus is almost 100% on KSP gui's atm.

We would greatly appreciate that. However we understand the focus on KSP gui's. Thanks for all of your hard work.

please please upload!

there are about 8 kerbins including my now more than ever .21 precious jeb sitting on luna waiting for the update before they can go home!

all the best, and thanks for your work!

Hi everybody, noob here.

I registered to report the same problem you seem to call the kerbin SOI bug. I have a rover on the mun, with the cone module and a bunch of lasers. works fine on the launchpad, but as other reported, once switching to another spacecraft and comming back everything was broken.

By that i mean, my subsystems forlder is empty (see screenshot).

The gui is there no texture glitch, the mod works perfectly on the launchpad, so no install issues.

VzHnWZd.jpg

Romafrer, can you confirm this is the same bug and that your fix will... fix that?

Thanks for the great work anyway, i'm new to kerbal and have been addicted since i first tried it, partly thanks to the great community. keep up the good work.

Edited by Jul

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.