The Number War: Count to 100 or -100

RainDreamer

66 He can't hurt us, he reverted. He can't revert to before that revert.

I think...

But if we win before he says anything he can't change it as per rules state that if nobody reverts and 100 is reached than a potential revert is lost.

There's only 1 major revert per day according to RainDreamer, and we are still following the numbers you claimed to be valid....so if we get to 100, we win.

64. Bite me. :P

I would like to see where that rule is stated. Sure as hell isn't on the first page :) But go ahead, don't let me rain on your parade

66 He can't hurt us, he reverted. He can't revert to before that revert.

I think...

But if we win before he says anything he can't change it as per rules state that if nobody reverts and 100 is reached than a potential revert is lost.

Oh boy, that is so wrong :) If everything before that revert got invalidated, the game would be set at the beginning, don't you think?

I would like to see where that rule is stated. Sure as hell isn't on the first page :) But go ahead, don't let me rain on your parade

RainDreamer said it once, never made it on the page though.

Also, from the main page: "The responsibility of finding errors falls on to players. If no one report the error following the procedure above, before the number reach 100 or -100, the win will still be awarded, the positive team if 100, negative team if -100"

so if we win before you point out a revert that is buried behind other reverts, we win.