Light Part Luminosity Slider

yeliabmit

I searched the forums and couldn't find this requested before - how hard would it be to put a luminosity slider on lighting parts? I ask because sometimes you need lighting, but not necessarily *all* the lighting, that a light provides. Plus, in combination lights quickly wash everything out and actually make seeing detail harder, not easier. Just a thought.

Does it require Tweakable Everything? I thought the RGB values were tweakable without it, but maybe not. Tweakable Everything is basically on my increasingly long Won't Play Without list, so I've lost sight of the distinction between what's in the unmodded game and what isn't.

It doesn't require Tweakable Everything.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for everybody's posts. I agree that the RGB is probably a good interim solution, but I'm wondering if this isn't something that might be a good little add-on to an existing mod (like the aforementioned Tweakable Everything, I guess). Squad's already got too many feature requests so I doubt this would ever be a thing for them.

Thanks for everybody's posts. I agree that the RGB is probably a good interim solution, but I'm wondering if this isn't something that might be a good little add-on to an existing mod (like the aforementioned Tweakable Everything, I guess). Squad's already got too many feature requests so I doubt this would ever be a thing for them.

You could try this Stack Inline Light http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/52014-Parts-Stack-Inline-Lights-update-29-10-2013 you need the Vanguard Technologies Plugin or you could just get Vanguard and write a MM to the stock lights.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.