The Mini-Forum

Souper

Look ma, look what i've created!

New MiniThreads must be titled, and MiniComments must have quotes. Have none of these, and it's MiniIRC chatter.

ALL THE FORUM RULES APPLY HERE BY THE WAY.

I will start.

Edited by Souper

Forums should have forums inside forums inside forums.

In this sub-sub forum, we can discuss various nonsensical topics as much as we'd like!

And by the way, i'm starting to think this belongs in Forum Games, though if it were it wouldn't be much of a game...

MiniComment on this MiniThread with the "Reply with Quote" button down there.

In order talk on the MiniIRC, you must reply like you would any other way.

in order to start an actual thread o nthis, you must give go into advanced mode and give it a title.

In order to comment on a mini-thread, you must Reply with Quote.

I'm very partial to "The History of Rome" by Mike Duncan. 170+ episodes taking you through the founding of Rome, all the way to the fall of the western empire.

"Welcome to Nightvale" is also very good, if hard to describe to others. Its like a fictional local radio show, mixed with a funny version of the X-Files. Both are free on Itunes.

Forums should have forums inside forums inside forums.

In this sub-sub forum, we can discuss various nonsensical topics as much as we'd like!

And by the way, i'm starting to think this belongs in Forum Games, though if it were it wouldn't be much of a game...

MiniComment on this MiniThread with the "Reply with Quote" button down there.

So…it's just like a real forum (such as this very forum we're in right now), but with all the useful thread-encapsulating features removed, resulting in a stream-of-concsiousness state where sub-threads and conversations will get lost inside their own thread, and no one will have any idea what anyone else is talking about?

…so, kinda like the lunchroom in high school?

So…it's just like a real forum (such as this very forum we're in right now), but with all the useful thread-encapsulating features removed, resulting in a stream-of-concsiousness state where sub-threads and conversations will get lost inside their own thread, and no one will have any idea what anyone else is talking about?

…so, kinda like the lunchroom in high school?

Exactly. Isn't it wonderful? It was designed to be insane, now it's a living organism! What better way to have an insane miniforum that have an unpredictable thoughtstream?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very partial to "The History of Rome" by Mike Duncan. 170+ episodes taking you through the founding of Rome, all the way to the fall of the western empire.

"Welcome to Nightvale" is also very good, if hard to describe to others. Its like a fictional local radio show, mixed with a funny version of the X-Files. Both are free on Itunes.

what's a podcast?

Welcome to the EvenSmallerThread! Users: 1.

Post by GregroxMinmus

Microthread title:

The smaller smaller smaller thing.

Post by GregroxGilly:

It came to my attention that things needed to be smaller.

Post by HospiceNubs:

Yeah, and?

Post by GregroxGilly:

So I made it smaller.

I made a post too!!!!111!!1!22!!!!11!2!!1!

Post by HospiceNubs

Wow this is really fun!

Post by GregroxGilly: Stop with teh spam!

How's that for miniaturization, hmm?

[Other] Share you muddy boot/Frozen themed pictures!

Tired of having to scour the internet for pictures of boots stuck in the mud, or pictures of Princess Elsa stuck in the mud? Your prayers have been answered! This thread is *the* place for sharing your pics, the muddier and bootier the better! It is also acceptable to post animated gifs and videos of muddy boots, too.

Please, no pics that have no mud in them. If you are into that sort of thing this thread is not for you. I'll close this thread when my muddy phase comes to an end.

Tired of having to scour the internet for pictures of boots stuck in the mud, or pictures of Princess Elsa stuck in the mud? Your prayers have been answered! This thread is *the* place for sharing your pics, the muddier and bootier the better! It is also acceptable to post animated gifs and videos of muddy boots, too.

Please, no pics that have no mud in them. If you are into that sort of thing this thread is not for you. I'll close this thread when my muddy phase comes to an end.

miss that guy. shame hes gone.

625484357_39ae3c14b9_z.jpg?zz=1

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.