No contracts appearing in Mission Control

There are lots of errors when Contract Configurator tries to load agents, agent KKombat, or something like that. Maybe figure out where those agents are coming from and try to get rid of them.

There are lots of errors when Contract Configurator tries to load agents, agent KKombat, or something like that. Maybe figure out where those agents are coming from and try to get rid of them.

I think it's from the 5dim contract pack, and it worked before, and only broke when I added the other mods with contracts.

I think this is the real problem:

UnityException: Texture '000_USITools/Agency/USILogo' is not readable, the texture memory can not be accessed from scripts. You can make the texture readable in the Texture Import Settings.  at (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Texture2D:GetPixels (int,int,int,int,int)
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.GetPixels (Int32 miplevel) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at UnityEngine.Texture2D.GetPixels () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Contracts.Agents.Agent..ctor (System.String name, System.String logoURL, System.String logoScaledURL) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Contracts.Agents.Agent.LoadAgent (.ConfigNode node) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Contracts.Agents.AgentList.LoadAgents (.ConfigNode[] nodes) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Contracts.Agents.AgentList.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

That causes the agent loading to stop, and possibly kills the contract system altogether.

Is there any chance that you attempted to convert said file to DDS? The agent logos can't be DDS, KSP doesn't like it...

• 1 month later...

@Nightingale: Thank you for that post about DDS and missing contracts. I've been fighting a missing contracts issue which I was sure had something to do with all the different science mods. Nope, it turns out to be exactly the issue described.

In Behemoth AeroSpace Engineering's mod, the image in the /flags folder is DDS format. If I remove the /BAE folder from my game, I get contracts.

Yep, searching through all installed /flags folders and converting the textures from DDS to PNG allows contracts to reappear. Removing Texture Replacer or adding ATM Basic (but not aggressive) also worked for me (before I did the conversion).

I think I finally tracked this down to TextureReplacer also. Contracts are gone with it, but come back once its removed.

I am still doing some testing and going to add some Contract Packs to see if there is anything else causing the problem.

Cheers,

• 3 months later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.