Trust Thrust Airspace Corporation

the_bT

Unrelated thought: I have not jet looked at stuff since 0.9 came out... if I now can disable fuel flow for the part, I probably should make two versions, and the one that transmitts fuel gets some visible pipes and stuff...

I will not disable fuel flow alltogether, if I do it will be a new part wich would be lighter and cheaper.

There is a new property called fuelCrossFeed. Setting this to True will allow fuel to pass through it. Setting it to False will prevent it.

Necroposting? I don\'t know, but one thing I DO know is that this doesn\'t work with the latest version of KSP, 10.1, It gives some 'node not found'? error, and says the latest version of KSP is 0.0.0. I really like this addon, so can you please fix it? Thanks!

You aren\'t by chance trying to load a craft from an older version? Also, next time you get that error, open the Debug window(ALT-F2) and look to make sure it\'s this part throwing the error.

It should still work but it does need a tweak to the config file.

stageAfter = True
stageBefore = True

Should be changed to

stageOffset = 1
childStageOffset = 1

Also, if you want to activate fuel crossfeeding, add the following line to the config (where doesn\'t matter, I put it after the MaxTemp value)

fuelCrossFeed = True

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

This is the last time I will ask:

What are the last few lines in the debug log? (You can open the debug window as soon as the loading screen appears)

Since this part works for 99% of the rest of us, I have to assume something is wrong with your install or modified part.

Have you tried removing all other mods except this one?

You just keep telling me you\'re getting an error without giving any diagnostic information. This makes it impossible for anyone to determine the error.

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

Sorry about that. Anyways, I downloaded KSP again and used a fresh Parts folder. I re-downloaded the mod file again and added it in. These are the errors:

>> radialDecoupler >>

Cfg Parsing...

added node_attach at 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 0.0

added fx_gasBurst_white at -1.16832, 0.0, -0.0826454, -1.0, 0.0, 0.0, activate

added sound_vent_large to FXGroup activate

RadialDecoupler attachRules: AttachRules

RadialDecoupler mass: 0.4

RadialDecoupler dragModelType: default

RadialDecoupler maximum_drag: 0.2

RadialDecoupler minimum_drag: 0.2

RadialDecoupler angularDrag: 1

RadialDecoupler crashTolerance: 8

RadialDecoupler maxTemp: 3200

RadialDecoupler fuelCrossFeed: True

RadialDecoupler stageOffset: 1

RadialDecoupler childStageOffset: 1

RadialDecoupler ejectionForce: 15

Warning: Variable icon not found in RadialDecoupler Module!

icon size: (1.0, 1.1, 1.0) icon center: (0.0, 0.1, 0.0)

Done!

>> radialStackDecoupler >>

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

Warning: Variable icon not found in RadialDecoupler Module!

This error is harmless. It will not affect the game in anyway.

>> radialStackDecoupler >>

KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.

I do not get this error so something must be wrong with your copy of the part. I noticed in your debug info you have the suggested changes to the part config already made. Is there anything else you changed?

Arrr!

Capt\'n Skunky

huh? I didn\'t change anything... I changed the 'srageAfter' things but it didn\'t help so I changed them back. in other words, completely unchanged. I have tried dowloading it several times over, both from he attachment and from ksr. perhaps a kind soul kould rezip the files for me?

Oka lets go with the 'Nuke is from orbit' approach:

Delete the RadialStackDecoupler folder from your parts or mods folder to eliminate any corrupted files.

Delete any of the old Rar files for this mod that you downloaded

Download a fresh file from This Link: http://www.kerbalspacerepository.com/2011/08/01/radial-stack-decoupler/

Install the part into your parts folder

Download the attached part.cfg on my post and overwrite the one you just unpacked into the parts folder

I made the required edits for you, they are necessary and won\'t work without it.

I also added in the Fuelcrossfeed =true line, but I added the '//' in front so it isn\'t enabled. If you want it on, just delete the // and re-save it.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.