Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Andem

My Planet Packs aren't working! :O

7 posts in this topic

I have a buttload of planet mods installed that I was told were compatible, and now the planets don't load in. PLEASE HELP ME! :0.0: ;.;

Edited by Andem
Fixed part of the issue.

Which mods? Are they supposed to be compatible with Kerbal Space Program 1.0.4? Have you tried them separately, maybe they simply aren't compatible with each other?

Edited by MarkZero

On 12/20/2015 at 3:05 AM, Andem said:

I have a buttload of planet mods installed that I was told were compatible, and now the planets don't load in. PLEASE HELP ME! :0.0: ;.;

Hi, I can help, *probably* if you show me which mods you currently have installed :)

1 person likes this

On 12/23/2015 at 8:50 AM, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Hi, I can help, *probably* if you show me which mods you currently have installed :)

I have OPM, Kerbol+, EVE, OPM+, and OPM Clouds.

9 hours ago, Andem said:

I have OPM, Kerbol+, EVE, OPM+, and OPM Clouds.

Alright, I think I see the problem here. All of these mods you have listed, require Kopernicus, which can be found, here. The layout may seem a bit confusing, but search around (near) the top, and click Download Zip, and set it like any other mod!

Hope I helped ;)

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, SpaceplaneAddict said:

Alright, I think I see the problem here. All of these mods you have listed, require Kopernicus, which can be found, here. The layout may seem a bit confusing, but search around (near) the top, and click Download Zip, and set it like any other mod!

Hope I helped ;)

THANK YOU SO MUCH! When I downloaded Kopernicus I also realized that OP+ and OP Clouds were both outdated, and now everything is working! :D

1 person likes this

On 12/25/2015 at 0:17 PM, Andem said:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! When I downloaded Kopernicus I also realized that OP+ and OP Clouds were both outdated, and now everything is working! :D

Also note that unless you're using Kerbol Plus Remade, Kerbol Plus is extremely buggy.