My new expedition to Eve (with the Eve Rocks Challenge)!

KAL 9000

Hello Kerbonauts! Today I am starting an expedition to Eve!

I first sent up the Original Four up, each on a separate rocket (because reasons).

I really want to post pics, but I can't get image uploading to work :(. Could someone tell me how they do it?

Anyhow, they're transfer burns are complete, and they're heading for Eve!

12 minutes ago, KAL 9000 said:

I really want to post pics, but I can't get image uploading to work :(. Could someone tell me how they do it?

Assuming you already have the images uploaded to a 3rd party image sharing site like imgur or flickr, just click the "insert other media" box in the bottom right of your post editor and paste in the direct URL to the image. You should see it embed in the post you're writing right away. If you don't have the images uploaded to some image sharing site, you will need to create an account somewhere and do so :) 

Note that if you use imgur, there's support for whole albums to be embedded: click the 'i' icon at extreme right of your post editing toolbar, and when prompted paste in the five character unique imgur album identifier.

Good luck! In any version of KSP, a successful return from Eve is something to be proud of :) 

2 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

Hello Kerbonauts! Today I am starting an expedition to Eve!

I first sent up the Original Four up, each on a separate rocket (because reasons).

Anyhow, they're transfer burns are complete, and they're heading for Eve!

As Kuzzter says, any landing on Eve you can achieve orbit from afterwards is a win.  But IIRC, the actual. Eve Rocks challnege is closed.

17 hours ago, KAL 9000 said:

I don't use third-party stuff, I usually just insert screenshots as an attachment. BTW, Kuzzter, I really like the Kerbfleet novels!

Thanks! Well, unfortunately the forum AFAIK doesn't let you do that (attach screenshots). You have to have it 'published' somewhere with a URL that the forum can use to embed it. Many users find imgur of flickr convenient, I'm sure there are a 'host' of others. 

Alright, all 4 of the crew pods are safely landed. I really love RealChute's drogue-then-main-in-one-parachute system. Unfortunately, Bob's pod tipped over (he landed on a hill), and he had to quickly jump out before the hatch got obstructed. Everybody (except Jeb) had a long walk to Jeb's pod. The actual base is in a parking orbit above Kerbin, waiting for the next transfer window.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.