What if Real Life was like Kerbal Space Program?

fredinno

There are no national space programs, just Earth Space Program located in the Earth Space Center, on the west shores of Atlantic Ocean, which is full of discarded and exploded rocket stages. 

We are all happy, even in the darkest hour, and there are no wars.

On the downside, where do we all live?!

And when everything does end, the Universe will simply be re-installed, and PIFF! The world is back to the way it was, except nobody will remember anything.........

Uhhhhhhh......suddenly I'm wondering if that's already happened.......whelp, now I'm going to spend the whole day looking warily up at the sky to see if a great big error message appears saying "REALITY HAS PERFORMED AN ILLEGAL OPERATION AND WILL BE SHUT DOWN".

On 12.02.2016 at 10:47 PM, GeneralVeers said:

And when everything does end, the Universe will simply be re-installed, and PIFF! The world is back to the way it was, except nobody will remember anything.........

Uhhhhhhh......suddenly I'm wondering if that's already happened.......whelp, now I'm going to spend the whole day looking warily up at the sky to see if a great big error message appears saying "REALITY HAS PERFORMED AN ILLEGAL OPERATION AND WILL BE SHUT DOWN".

And every 13 billion years the Universe exceeds 3 GB limit and crashes.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.