Atmospheric Pressure Article Incorrect on Wiki?

From the link on Atmosphere the equation for pressure with increasing altitude is 60a5f979e736c2c4e1302e7b5db69875.png.

On the Atmosphere section under Kerbin there is a table with calculated pressures given Altitude.

So if H = 5600, altitude = 2500, p0 = 101325, i get...
101325*e^(-2500/5600) or 64,838.

However in the table it says the pressure at altitude = 2500 is 69,015.

I suspect this is because of:

The scale height varies with altitude, which is a change from pre-1.0 versions of the game.

So which one is wrong and which one is right?

15 hours ago, ChrisThe1337 said:

Can the wiki be updated?

Just to address the meta-problem behind all this:  The wiki has lots and lots of info in it that is woefully out of date, and it can be hard to tell whether a given page is up to date or not.  About the only rules of thumb I could give you would be:

• if page A and page B contradict each other, look at their page history and assume that the one that's more recent is likely to be the correct one
  • if you have enough historical knowledge of KSP to have a feel for what-got-added-when ("Oh yeah, new aero, that was 1.0, around April 2015"), then if you're looking at a wiki page, check out the page update history.  If it's older than the last major change to the feature it pertains to, then chances are good that it's out of date.

Much as I'd love to see a comprehensive pass made through the wiki to keep it up to date, that's a torch that no one has seemed to have the time to take up.  Certainly the Squad devs themselves, who would be in the best position to provide accurate information, are plenty busy, and frankly I'd rather see them spending their time squashing bugs and implementing features rather than updating wiki pages.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.