KSP PS4

polimerjones

So I just saw that Squad supposedly announced that KSP will be releasing on PS4 in July. Strange thing is that I read this on Gameinformer.com and not anywhere on this site. While I havn't searched every corner of this website I do read every weekly blog. Whats with all the shady goings on with this company of late?

Also while I doubt this would ever happen for loyal fans who have supported this game for so long but a coupon for like 10-20% off would be a nice gift. I plan I buying it for consoles as well but would love to not have to pay full price twice.

It was announced for consoles (I couldn't say which) last year I think, on this very site. Sure sometimes they reveal stuff on other sites sometimes, but that's because their team are involved with the community.

Not sure what you mean by shady goings on? Squad are probably the most open developer I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

can you link it?   ive seen a similar article on another site, that is tiny,  but i was blanket googling ksp ps4 lol   it even mentioned a press release but i havent been able to find that anywhere.   There was another hint i found on twitter,  FTE retweeted a tweet about a site looking for streamers and lets players who like space and rockets.   we know its been in testing, and they were looking for people in LA not long ago.    plus the dev update from the last month or so has been mentioning it more and more.

Extremely excited!   cant wait to use that share button lol   and to see how quickly i can get the platinum

1 minute ago, Matuchkin said:

Well, I'd really like to see anything be built with a console remote. How is it even viable?

Plenty of snap-to, I assume. Also, the PS4 controller has a built-in trackpad. That should help assembly.

51 minutes ago, DD_bwest said:

can you link it?   ive seen a similar article on another site, that is tiny,  but i was blanket googling ksp ps4 lol   it even mentioned a press release but i havent been able to find that anywhere.   There was another hint i found on twitter,  FTE retweeted a tweet about a site looking for streamers and lets players who like space and rockets.   we know its been in testing, and they were looking for people in LA not long ago.    plus the dev update from the last month or so has been mentioning it more and more.

Extremely excited!   cant wait to use that share button lol   and to see how quickly i can get the platinum

PS4 Announcement I know that have mentioned it in passing in a couple devnotes and testing and stuff but they said nothing about a release date. They had a devnote yesterday and I guess didn't find it important information. I was just wondering why. 

1 hour ago, Matt77 said:

It was announced for consoles (I couldn't say which) last year I think, on this very site. Sure sometimes they reveal stuff on other sites sometimes, but that's because their team are involved with the community.

Not sure what you mean by shady goings on? Squad are probably the most open developer I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with.

Ya I know it was announce a year ago but hardly any more information has been given. And while I understand there are other people out there the fans on the site deserve to know as well.

1 hour ago, polimerjones said:

PS4 Announcement I know that have mentioned it in passing in a couple devnotes and testing and stuff but they said nothing about a release date. They had a devnote yesterday and I guess didn't find it important information. I was just wondering why. 

Ya I know it was announce a year ago but hardly any more information has been given. And while I understand there are other people out there the fans on the site deserve to know as well.

knowing squad, part of me thinks we wont find out until its out lol  itll be a surprise with them saying  its out!  watch the ps store on Tuesdays lol who knows maybe itll be next week lol

2 hours ago, polimerjones said:

from the devnote on tuesday:

Speaking of our QA team: Steve (Squelch) has been flown in to Mexico to do some intensive testing on consoles to complement the same work Mathew (sal_vager) is doing in the UK. They’ve found a few issues that have now been resolved and are looking forward to the day of release. Steve is meanwhile enjoying the Mexican hospitality, and Pablo (Paul Amsterdam), Nestor, Rodrigo (Roy) and Andrea (Badie) are enjoying his company. 

seems like QA is done and it's already on the launchpad :P. i was betting on an august release, so (maybe even early) july sounds like good news.

5 hours ago, DD_bwest said:

Wii U announcement: 

Xbox 1 announcement: 

PS4 announcement (actually the announcement was somewhere else, and a not a devblog, but this is the FAQ)

There has been some controversy over the console ports, but for the most part SQUAD has kept us informed. :) 

4 minutes ago, Mad Rocket Scientist said:

Wii U announcement: 

Xbox 1 announcement: 

PS4 announcement (actually the announcement was somewhere else, and a not a devblog, but this is the FAQ)

There has been some controversy over the console ports, but for the most part SQUAD has kept us informed. :) 

FTE Games on Twitter has been doing a good job at keeping us up to date on new Trophies and stuff. I thoroughly enjoy seeing new stuff when they post it. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.