Back Again

Avonix

Heyo,

I'm back after a year and a half hiatus (not that I was well known anyway) as I lost the username/password to my old account. Ready to come back and not post anything since my skill in this game is mostly getting things into orbit then leaving it there :P

Good to be back!

Edited by Avonix

Hello Avonix and welcome to the KSP Forums!

If you hang around here enough you'll definitely get beyond the ability to just put stuff in orbit.
There's a steep learning curve, but the joy when you get it right makes it all worth it.

Happy landings!

16 hours ago, Avonix said:

Heyo,

I'm back after a year and a half hiatus (not that I was well known anyway) as I lost the username/password to my old account. Ready to come back and not post anything since my skill in this game is mostly getting things into orbit then leaving it there :P

Good to be back!

Fresh on the boat here, but something that served me well: always have a de-orbit stage. And once you have it, forget it. It will just be there. For when you need it.

You could go through the trouble of planning your fuel needs for the mission, or just kerbal it up and add moar fuel. It's as simple as the smallest gas tank and the smallest engine. That could get 10 tons to touch the atmosphere from low kerbin orbit. 

Best of luck! But in a genuine way, not a copy/paste kinda way. 

If my spelling or grammar sucks, refer to my name.