Fuel Transfer Impossible

Hello!

In short, recently I created a heavy rover and a tanker ship in the career mode. When I landed the both on Minmus and docked them together, I suddenly discovered that I cannot transfer fuel+oxidizer from the rover (any of its 2 tanks) to the tanker ship (any of its 2 tanks) or vice versa. I still can transfer monopropellant between those, and I can transfer fuel+oxidizer between tanks of the same vessel, but when I try to do that between the vessels, no "In" and "Out" buttons appear. I've restarted the application, have docked and undocked the vehicles - and apparently nothing helps, which brings my Kerbol system exploration to a halt.

I am attaching an archive with relevant screnshots, the save file, the vehicles and some technical data. My game version is a 64-bit Windows one from Steam. Thanks for help.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xvoa21o2ce3nsi/bugrep.zip?dl=0

Hey Awwal,

I discovered the same issue, not being able to transfer liquid fuel & oxidizer between two tanks of separate vessels while being docked directly inbetween those. However transfer EC, LifeSupport, etc. was possible across all other parts. I assume have R&D fully upgraded. First idea was that it is linked to Kerbal Attachement System, but problem did not occur in Sandbox mode.

I resolved it, by disabling the resource transfer obeys crossfeed limitation in advanced options menu. This option is disabled in Sandbox mode.

Since mostly into Planes and SSTO's, this is no problem for me, but this allows fuel flows in staged rockets which are not feasible from realism POV.

Edited by c4stor

I'm having the same problem. I have a space station with a lander that I need to refuel. I just delivered a new Roco 64 fuel tank to the station and cannot transfer any fuel out. I have cross feed enabled on all ports, and have un-docked and re-docked all of them several times. I have obey cross feed turned on, and would prefer to leave it that way, as I'm not using SSTOs of spaceplanes yet. Like Awwal, I'm running x64 Steam version on Win 10. I've tested this setup on the ground and it works fine. I don't know what else to do here.

Y8Ka903.png

6jRpjCZ.png

m9bBIdi.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.