Per-save mods

That could be a good idea. But KSP mods are not in workshop like SE. What makes SE possible remembering mods for each save file. But when i install new mods or change them. I just create new safe file and never return.

But you can kind of do that right now. Just save ckan file for each save and load them when you want play those.

Of course, i am pretty sure that is possible make mod for ksp which do this. But i dont think that  squad should focus on this. This could be change to curse making their mod manager good.

Essentially undoable, given the way everything loads.  All mods, code, images, textures are loaded before you get to the menu.  And given that Module Manager actually modifies configs, it just isn't doable.  If you remove one mod, everything needs to be reloaded.

12 minutes ago, SpacePilotMax said:

Okay then. If it's undoable, so be it. On the other hand, maybe it's possible to block mod parts from being acessible in certain saves, anyone knows that? Maybe blocking things in specific folders?

Sure.  Use Janitor's Closet.  Designed to do exactly that

45 minutes ago, FungusForge said:

I figured that doing this would mean an overhaul of how the game loads anyway.

Which would mean totally rewriting every mod out there.  Most mods depend on ModuleManager.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.