My trip to the grave of the great kraken!

Avery616

ATTENTION: for some reason the pitures did not show up:( I am sorry for the issue

A few days ago i landed on bop at  the site of the great space krakens defeat! Being my first time on a moon of jool and being the site of a easter egg i have decided to share my mission with the kerbal community. Enjoy:D

Alright so this first pic was taken on the ridge of the crater that the easter egg and landing site lay.

This pic shows what the kerbal was looking at. If you look closely you can see the krakens body with lander nearby.

A picture of a kerbal standing atop the kraken "He has slain the beast!"

A bit of a interesting surface sample. Could these be the  eggs of the great kraken?

The plaque for the landing site.

A interesting picture from atop the lander.  With jool and the sun in the sky.

The lander itself. A modified kerbal x lander which was brought to jools moon cluster via the Odyssey 1.

The Odyssey itself.

Jool from the cab of the ship

The lander coming in to dock with the odyssey.

Those are all the pics of the mission I have. The mission was preformed a week ago and i am just posting the pictures now. At this point i have pictures from a recently completed gilly mission. Pictures i may post eventually.

I hope you enjoyed this gallery. More gallery's will be on the way (if i get around to them:wink: ) But till then goodbye and fly safe:cool:.

Edited by Avery616
broken pitcures

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.