LV-909 terrier switches to "Status off"

Hello,

I don't understand why my LV-909 "Terrier" sometimes switches to "Status off". Impossible to switch it back on.

There is fuel, there is electricity. Please have a look to attached image.

kspLv909.jpg

The fuel flow is 0, why ?

Thanks for all

Yes, "off" just means the throttle is at zero. It's different from "deactivated".

From your picture, it looks like you are ready to go. So all you should need to do is either hit Z to go to full throttle, or tap the Shift key to go to partial throttle.

From your picture it would seem you have staged, you do have control, and you have EC and LF, and I see no mods... so if it's not simply that you forgot the throttle: check whether you have a stuck/sticky CTRL or X key - maybe your keyboard is killing the throttle intermittently.

What may help as a quick workaround: rapidly hit the key multiple times. But you may need to dismantle and clean under the key if it keeps sticking.

On 5/21/2017 at 0:27 AM, faldo1 said:

Sorry, newbie in action :confused:

No worries, we were all new once!  :wink:

Forum tip:  If your question has been answered, you can mark it as such by clicking the gray "check mark" icon to the left of the post which you feel is the "best" answer to your question (perhaps Dman's post above, in this case).  That will mark your question as "answered" in the list view, which can be helpful to folks who may be browsing for answers or for people to help.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.