Turning LS off in one save

guitarman15

Firstly, this is my first post since migrating from the steam forums so, hello all!

So I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to turn off a mod for one save only. I'm feeling like trying out Kerbalism but don't want to use it on my main career save. Do I just have to go into the settings in that save and turn everything off or add/remove some code to the save file. Or maybe it's not possible, in which case I'll wait a bit.

Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated. And I look forward to joining these forums properly :)

Cheers,

guitarman15 

Ok, for future reference of anyone looking. After trying it out Kerbalism doesn't have the option to turn off any features ingame as far as I can tell. But also posed no ill effects to unloaded saves whilst installed.

On a personal note I will make a new copy of KSP to use with Kerbalism. It looked great from what I saw briefly!

Thanks again :) 

5 hours ago, guitarman15 said:

Ok, for future reference of anyone looking. After trying it out Kerbalism doesn't have the option to turn off any features ingame as far as I can tell. But also posed no ill effects to unloaded saves whilst installed.

On a personal note I will make a new copy of KSP to use with Kerbalism. It looked great from what I saw briefly!

Thanks again :) 

If you are using steam, I recommend modding a copy of KSP so that it doesn't break from Steam updating KSP.

Yeah I nearly had that problem before everything was ported to 1.3. I've just told steam it can only update KSP when I launch it. So with later updates I can just revert to a previous version before launching. Assuming that option is still there, if not I'll pull the save files out into another install as you say before applying the update.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.