Contract Editor?

Gargamel

So search isn't working for me.   It's not that I can't find any results, nor am I not finding anything I like, I'm not getting anything back from a search.  Nada, just a blank screen.  I've tried a bunch of different methods, the problem is probably on my end or more likely my ISP's.

So I'm looking for a mod to edit contracts.  I have a bunch of tourism contracts to do a series of weird and difficult to complete in one flight, quickly, things.  I'd like to remove or edit elements from their itinerary. 

And maybe not a Mod, even a how to edit a save file to get these to work would be fine. 

While I hate to bump my own thread, I'm very surprised at the lack of responses, for or against.   It surprises me nobody has addressed this before.   And yes, the search function still doesn't work for me.  (It works for other forums running the same engine, so I dunno). 

Are you trying to edit existing contracts you have accepted, edit new contracts as the appear to you, or add new types of contracts?

For the first one, persistence editing would be the only way.

For the second, you can do that with Module Manager by editing the Contracts tag (stored in GameData\Squad\Contracts\Contracts.cfg)

For the last, contract configurator is the best way.

Ok thanks Alshain, I'll start digging deeper in the file editing and the CC mod some more. 

To clarify, I have a bunch of tourist contracts that include Land on the Mun, Land on Minmus, and flyby the sun.  I'd like to get rid of the mun and sun bits, munar flybys are fine, but I hate landing there, and then going to minmus.  I'd basically like to offer pre made flight plans, rather than be dictated where they want to go.   

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.