Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Select Few

Whack-A-Kerbal

22 posts in this topic

Anyone else see this option in the debug menu? I tried it out, and it's pretty fun. Useful, too!

Anyone else see this option in the debug menu? I tried it out, and it's pretty fun. Useful, too!

Could lead to some great scenario packs. For example: "Hit the target at Kerbin from 5000m away". Someone has already left a challenge for Kerbal Bowling for me and HOCGaming. xD

It's hi-frackin-larious. I laughed and laughed and laughed.

Great work Squad!! =D

Definitely nice ...

you shouldn´t try it with deserted landers in Munar orbit however ...

it created a huge mess of spacecraft debris when I finally hit it (which took several shots)

:D

I was focused on my space station in orbit, found that option: "Gee, I wonder what this does? Middle mouse to fire? Here goes!"

Needless to say, the space station was no more after that. :(

Is there any way to play this without a middle mouse button?

Is there any way to play this without a middle mouse button?

Every mouse that was created in the last 15 years (and probably even earlier) has a MMB.

Every mouse that was created in the last 15 years (and probably even earlier) has a MMB.

Wrong. Apple Magic Mouse

But what about trackpads?

I can't make it fire.

You are clicking the middle mouse button right, If you are then I have no idea why this could be.

Touchpad's / touchscreens / build in mouse on joysticks and gamepad's / smartboards / ..

Just to name a few.

i haven't tried .20 but isn't there an option to bind the command to an other key?

Many laptops don't have one built-in. I'm fortunate that mine does. :cool:

Touchpad's / touchscreens / build in mouse on joysticks and gamepad's / smartboards / ..

Just to name a few.

i haven't tried .20 but isn't there an option to bind the command to an other key?

I'm pretty sure he wasn't being that specific, and was only citing towards conventional desktop mice. But they're relatively cheap. I've had a nice portable travel mouse for the past couple years, works as good as new, and was only about 10 dollars.

Many laptops don't have one built-in. I'm fortunate that mine does. :cool:

I've found that when clicking both the left and right buttons simultaneously, most laptops interpret that as an MMB.

1 person likes this

Press both left and right buttons at the same time. If that doesn't do it, check your trackpad settings, it should have an option to "simulate third button".

I found this within a hour of starting the game, its pretty fun!

Guys, you can use this TO MAKE CARGO.

Holy crap... if MMB stands for Middle Mouse Button, then why can't I use Whack-a-Kerbal, even if I got it right?

System: Windows

Mouse pad: installed on Laptop, and I have no idea what that called

Mouse (Yes, I use it because I want to play using a large screen, and because my laptop screen is broken --- literately): Logitech, primary mouse.

EDIT: Okay I got it, but it is just too slow in space.

Edited by Designer225

When I first discovered what it was, I thought: "Another free/cheat way to get delta V!"

Only super tough mod parts like this old truck can withstand a beating from a 100m/s, 100T projectile though.

PZixROO.jpg

And I still didn't get to orbit. I tried getting to the Mun, after reloading with hyperedit, but accelerating with them in orbit was glitchy too.

I find that setting the size and mass sliders to their lowest and putting the speed to max gives you a very good tool to selectively remove any parts that I don't want. A decoupler wouldn't decouple, and so I simply sniped it off.