Kerboom Super Comics

Hayoo

This looks amazing but? Can you do an actual comic for example story pages if anybody knows like the tf2 comics

Thanks. Yeah, there are stories in the works. Have to design all the artwork for characters, outfits, environments, and props...like waffles. Very important.

kerbal-waffles_by_hayoo.jpg

As you say like waffles.may I suggest a idea

use this for ksp comic continents this is what I use anyway it's very nice I think

Cool map! Although, I've already given my own names to landmasses. They won't come up much except for when the story leaves the main city to visit other places.

Thanks, Rocket and Thomas. Much appreciated.

Ok what our there names?

They have Mun- and Jool-sounding names:

Hir

Thaer

Fahr

Füd

Culd

Seerup

etc.

I figure the early land explorers weren't a very imaginative bunch. Most were probably just looking for lunch.

Didn't have time to finish the latest character reveal, so here's a quick location map of New Big City (Big City was destroyed a long time ago in a pizza accident).

http://www.spaceflightonline.net/images/new-big-city_location_by_hayoo.jpg

Noodle incidents, yay!

And also, this looks so great! I didn't see it before. Also, is it safe to build such a large city right next to a space center?

is it safe to build such a large city right next to a space center?

Oh, it's not safe at all. :) But then again, I think the Kerbal motto is "Safety Second!"

The distance was really dictated by the needs of the story. The Kraken's landfall had to be both near the main city and the space center.

I'm also trying to design this place as if it were actually in the game, so I wanted it close enough to suffer early launch mishaps, or to test new aircraft. Having to fly the distance each time just to test things kinda sucks. Plus I drove to the current site and back and it seemed a decent distance that Kerbals could commute.

view_from_city.jpg

The original site was a ways north and took about 15 min just to fly there, so I moved the city to the cove north of the center within sight of the VAB. I'll still have a city at the original site (which I still like), but it will be a secondary location.

ksc_distance.jpg

north_city_location.jpg

Edited by Hayoo

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.