Politics and War

nettcod

Huzzah! Thanks to everyone who voted  and next comes the formulation of the Konstitution. I've posted to the Konvention thread. Around what timeframes will you all be most available for the drafting in of the Konstitution, and voting people into newly created positions?

With Genebree MIA for 25 days now, we should indeed form a new alliance, as well. Would you all be interested in a new name?

Or just being that guy buying tons at $1 each to drive the price down. Also, it went down almost 800 dollars in 12 hours. I tried selling some at 7am at 2400 each, and now they are 1800 each. Perhaps speculate about it and buy a lot when it is down really low.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone who can, please get online, especially MGUARN and Kenneth. We have a situation that must be resolved within the day. If it's not, I'm going to go ahead and proceed with a course of action already recommended.

• 2 years later...

I have been playing Politics and War for the past few weeks. It's not as fulfilling as Civ or pretending you lead a nation of Kerbals in KSP, but it's still fun. My nation is called Tyupik.

Somebody left me in charge of my small alliance a week after I started playing. 

Edited by astrokerb

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.