Cheaters! Cheaters everywhere!

Endersmens

If this game already exists, somebody let me know and i'll have this taken down.

So the point of the game is to find something about the last user, or users , if they all have this thing in common, that have posted here and basically say it is cheating. Example.

..................................................................................................................................................

Poster #1, in response to OP: Posting a forum game is considered cheating in some parts. CHEATER!

..................................................................................................................................................

Poster #2, in response to poster #1: Don't you know that being the first to post is cheating? YOU CHEATER!

Poster #3, in response to poster #1-2: Guys, calling someone a cheater is obviously cheating. CHEATERS!

Rules:

1. You must find something about the last user or users that have posted that you can call cheating.

2. You must point out the non- cheating way to do what you accused the user of doing wrong.

3. You must have fun calling someone a cheater. :)

you get the idea. try to be creative with this. :) I guess it's kinda similar to "Ban the User Above you" , but with the endless fun of calling someone a cheater. :P plus you can call multiple people cheaters at once. :D So cheat away, my fellow cheaters!

Inspired by the [thread=79629]Is it cheating?[/thread] thread. (go to around the middle of page two and you'll start to see the inspiration)

Edited by Endersmens