Cheaters! Cheaters everywhere!

Endersmens

You use YouTube to distribute video of yourself? Cheater. Real videographers only give live performances on Skype.

Edit for below: My timezone is actually a reasonably accurate description of my location, it's really small. :)

Edited by Red Iron Crown

Your avatar is composed of things that resemble but are not ellipses?? Cheater! Real players only use degenerate ellipses (semi-minor axis = 0 and eccentricity = 1 (a.k.a. straight lines)) and one real ellipse on the top on his avatar, so as not to disrespect the sacred Orbital Mechanics.

Edited by 50ck37
do not call myself a non-real player

You call Orbital Mechanics' foundations Math?? (and use English constructions that make foreigners google for it?) ã‚·ã‚¿!!! Real players make the adequate distinction between these Science Fields, even knowing about Newton and Calculus and stuff.

Doubting the fact that some people here definitely need hand holding? Thou hast cheated! they obviously didn't understand them if they broke them. :P

(just kidding im not that strict on the rules, they just make for easy cheat accusations :P )