Project Geminurn V

killamatrix243

Well this mission was to land kerbonauts on the mun....

Mission Status:Failed

Report:The kerbonauts of this project were brave,but that never kept them alive they flew to the moon and tried to land,but because of the gemini pod\'s weight the rockets could not give a powerful boost to keep them alive of at least let them escape.

Crew Status:Upon them landing on the surface of the moon they came in too fast and crashed,nobody survived the landing,if anyone did which i doubt we might not have a way to help them

Can we please have a moment of no posting *plays united states of kerbarica national antiem* :\'(

Guest GroundHOG-2010

meh

Personally, don\'t use the K infront of everything, its a good way to get everyone hating you, alongside not taking advice. Also overreacting like you just did, seriously, you look stupid when your doing that, so please don\'t.

Personally, don\'t use the K infront of everything, its a good way to get everyone hating you, alongside not taking advice. Also overreacting like you just did, seriously, you look stupid when your doing that, so please don\'t.

people will hate,people won\'t hate,i don\'t care what people thing its like,if somebody said that your mom was a french harlet would you care?i woulden\'t because people don\'t know me or my mother,thanks for the advice but i can handle my own

killa, people are offering you advice in participating in the community here. While some may be a little abrasive in their guidance, it would serve you well to listen up. In general, it\'s been considered bad form to add a 'K' to proper nouns to get them to fit in. It started out as a joke in the beginning and got way out of hand to the point where the community got sick of it. So excuse some of the users for getting a little touchy over the subject and learn a little more about us.

Cheers!

Capt\'n Skunky

KSP Community Manager

Let me demonstrate;

Guy 1: Kracking rocket!

Guy 2: Lol... That\'s funny!

A thousand times later...

New guy: *Has brilliant idea, stick a K in front of something! \'Cause its Kerbal! No-one will have thought of that!* Hi, I built a Koyager satellite!

Old guys: *Sigh*

That second section happens several times a week...

*EDIT* But kracking rocket mate!

Let me demonstrate;

Guy 1: Kracking rocket!

Guy 2: Lol... That\'s funny!

A thousand times later...

New guy: *Has brilliant idea, stick a K in front of something! \'Cause its Kerbal! No-one will have thought of that!* Hi, I built a Koyager satellite!

Old guys: *Sigh*

That second section happens several times a week...

*EDIT* But kracking rocket mate!

thanks for the advice ;)