Jump to content


  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

Community Reputation

27 Excellent

About Brimarx

  • Rank

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. LFOx, H2O and Ox working ok for me Did not test LCH4Ox as I don't have tanks and engines for that. I noted that H2O production is much slower than LOx. Is that because this process supposed to be more energy-demanding, all processes being capped at 0.4 EC/s ?
  2. I've been using your mod for testing and it's working great Next step: Duna!!! I did not check against other mods (KSPIE, Kerbalism) or real processes but it "feels" like it should use more EC.
  3. I'd be happy to help anyway I can
  4. Also, those legs tend to slide a bit. Which is bummer unless when combined with USI-MKS and it's nice tethers Kerbal Foundry legs are closer to the MD legs look, allow horizontal extension (extra stability!!!) and do not slide. But they require manual adjustment. Vertical-only deployment: Horizontal deployment:
  5. No worries at all Kerbal Foundry has adjustable legs, apparently based on KSPWheel. I tries modding the MD legs to use it based on the Kerbal Foundry part but could not figure out how to properly use it since the config attributes are very different from the stock ones. RO has MM files patching the stock legs into Kerbal Foundry legs. That could be used as an example how to convert the legs I guess, but I did have the time to look into properly. So for now I switched to Station Parts Expansion Redux which has auto-leveling legs in the form of a single part frame attached below the H
  6. I totally failed doing it myself So for now I'm using the largest adjustable base frame from Station Parts Expansion Redux. It's the right size, works great (inc with the heat shield) and looks good.
  7. Man, I was about to custom made the same out of desperation as for my latest save I want to stay away from KSPIE (which is amazing btw). I'm playing with RR (very rare Ore...) and JNSQ (much higher DeltaV requirement) which make such a process super important to keeping Duna mission viable interm of mass. Perfect timing I'll test it and report back! Some thoughts meanwhile: Calling it MOXIE was kind of confusing to me considering the NASA MOXIE experiment outputs O2 while your process is akin to a Sabatier process. But hey, that's your mod You may also consider adding H2O
  8. Thanks for that amazing mod! The one improvement I can think of is in-flight tweakables for landing legs for hab leveling after landing. I might try doing it myself but I've never done anything as complicated Would that be feasible with the BDAdjustableLandingGear module from BD Animation Modules? Is there any example I could use?
  9. Same issue here with KSP 1.8.1 and KSPWheel Seems like it would be a great little rover if it worked I built the over in the SPH, when launched it's wheels are 50% below the surface and would not turn or rotate. When I stow them the rover snaps out of the ground, jumping quite high. but thne the stowed wheels can turn and rotate. if i re-deploy them it's leveled with the ground but neither turn nor rotate. (obviously a Stock rover works just fine)
  10. I have the same issues as @Michel Bartolone with the latest release and KSP 1.9.1. @allista I guess you should mark the 2.6.x releases as compatible with KSP 1.10 only and stop bothering with KSP 1.9.x
  11. Same here. That's actually hardcoded with support for Stock and RSS only. See the GIT issue I opened for more details: https://github.com/TriggerAu/AlternateResourcePanel/issues/97 @TriggerAu: Thx a lot for your amazing mods, KAC, TWP and ARP are all-times favorites of mine and I would not play without them. They are that good!!!
  12. I just tested again and the issue did not occur this time. Maybe the 1st install had some issue, maybe it's random. Should it happen again I'll report it back and upload the logs. Thanks again for your amazing job!
  13. While I've be able to edit/change tank contents with the proposed patch with an unmodded KSP (that is, except for CC and it's dependencies), as soon as I reinstalled all my other dependencies (quite a lot...) editing a tank with CC caused the whole part UI to totally disappear after the 1st tank edit... Unfortunately I've lost the Player.log by mistake. I'll try reproducing this issue this evening, checking it's still working with the previous version + the same other mods and uploading the logs. Stay tuned
  14. Adding the VolumeConfigs.user file fixed the issue on my side. Sorry for not sharing the full logs. I'll do next time. Thanks again for your amazing job Allista!!! And also to Linux
  • Create New...