King of the Hill

Gojira

Make FYROM great again! I give Alexander the Great a crash course on modern weapons. Know he can conquer the most powerful countries really quickly. Oh you were two late. I joined NATO and the EU and I applied to make BRICS into BRIMCS. I have conquer all of the former Yugoslavia republics, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, Greece, Iraq, and Iran

My Empire! 

FYROM = Former Yugoslav Republic Of Macedonia

Edited by ThaZeus
FYROM

1 hour ago, jake9039 said:

I nuke the hill. my crater.

I defuse the nuke midair (I have experience in this field) and turn said hill into a thermonuclear missile launch silo.

Just now, StupidAndy said:

after you eat the sandwich i aztec sacrifice you, but instead of the heart, i rip out your stomach

my ATP from a sandwich

Gah. I'm sure I have a biological reconstructor somewhere in here...

I take hairspray and fill your room with it. The bitter taste kills you outright. I then cut you open (Because people seem to like doing that to other people) and fill your intestines with hairspray, and I fill your lungs with hairspray, and I fill your stomach and your veins with hairspray. Oh, and I also take your silo (and nukes) and launch them at all the major fault lines on the planet, triggering a cataclysmic worldwide super-earthquake, rendering every structure ever created into dust. I create a rip in spacetime and bring all of the gasoline, kerosene, and butane ever formed into my possession, and I burn said dust. The planet is now a molten slag, and I perish laughing, standing among the broken bodies and ruined buildings that used to dominate this massive world. 

Nobodies hills

57 minutes ago, Xorth Tanovar said:

My Really, Really Tall Building

I dispute this claim of ownership in Floor 1472 in the court case Turtle and Sandwich v. Tanovar (gee, was that a weird name) http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/index.php?/topic/34911-really-really-really-tall-building/&do=findComment&comment=2871222.

My court proceedings. Also I start selling lemonade again.

Edited by greenTurtle1134
Link to parallel post in Really Really Tall Building.