Radiation During Airplane Flight

Brotoro

And I pointed out they had been superseded by later studies with larger sample sizes. If you have a small enough sample size, and enough people do similar experiments, then seemingly significant results will occur by chance, this is basic statistics.

Under systematic review, yes.

Larger than 300 people sample? And from what I read they didn't used phones just simulated radiation.

I pointed you to wikipedia. The very fact that you hadn't found that yourself says more than I possibly could

Seems like some people are ignorant and can only insult others even after their own mistake is proven :) Bye

Well this thread was completely ruined by pseudo-science and conspiracy :/

I'll just leave this here.

2. Messages

2.1 Definition of message

A message includes any and all means a user has available to communicate with other members. This includes, but is not limited to forum posts and private messages, IRC chat messages, Twitch chat messages, Curse and Facebook comments, links, avatars, signatures, usernames and general profile information.

2.2 Forbidden content

Messages which contain, discuss or link to the following are explicitly forbidden:

Discussions of a political, ideological or religious nature;

Accusatory comments that lack merit, offer no proof of concept or are of a potentially slanderous nature;

2.3 Forbidden messages

Messages made for the perceived purpose of stirring up and otherwise getting a rise from users (ie, flamebaiting, troll posts);

Messages that purposefully change the subject of conversation in a thread without a natural tie to the topic at hand;