OMSK Space Products - Stockalike Atlas rockets & more! [Omich-L Beta]

SnowWhite

Do you plan to make the other EELV when you get a new texturer (Delta 2, Delta 4)

Is there also plans to add a mercury retro-rocket and rcs nose cone/parachute?

Edited by clivman

Do you plan to make the other EELV when you get a new texturer (Delta 2, Delta 4)

Is there also plans to add a mercury retro-rocket and rcs nose cone/parachute?

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/111404-WIP-1-0-V0-2-Bloeting-Corp-Tantares-Parts-Pack-%28now-with-100-more-IVA%29

A lovely mod from PassingLurker for all of your Mercury needs!

• 3 weeks later...

Say "Welcome back!" to OMSK!

Because of lack of the texturer I've decided to make textures by myself. And here is my first experience as the texturer and designer.

I present you Omich-L (Laboratory). It's a part of "Omich" space complex which will include also 3-crewed vechicle and supply vechicle.

Omich-L beta

Feel free to speak your mind, bugreports and suggestions are welcome.

Low-graphic screens.

Javascript is disabled. View full album

Feedback !

It's a detail I just give my point of view. I don't like the soviet poster, maybe change it for a comic poster about kerbals, like an "I want to believe" you know. After that, i like the cozy atmosphere of the lab, on the table why not add more scientific stuff (btw, I love the idea of the uranium bars) or some drawers on wall

1436397893-dxku4t6.jpg

"Voilà" :)

Say "Welcome back!" to OMSK!

Because of lack of the texturer I've decided to make textures by myself. And here is my first experience as the texturer and designer.

I present you Omich-L (Laboratory). It's a part of "Omich" space complex which will include also 3-crewed vechicle and supply vechicle.

Omich-L beta

Feel free to speak your mind, bugreports and suggestions are welcome.

Low-graphic screens.

http://imgur.com/a/jYfjt

I love the little lab! Thanks so much for it!

Feedback !

It's a detail I just give my point of view. I don't like the soviet poster, maybe change it for a comic poster about kerbals, like an "I want to believe" you know. After that, i like the cozy atmosphere of the lab, on the table why not add more scientific stuff (btw, I love the idea of the uranium bars) or some drawers on wall

http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2015/28/1436397893-dxku4t6.jpg

"Voilà" :)

Thank you for feedback! As for me, I don't want to change anything. But in Omich Beta-2 I'll make .png texture files so you would be able to vary textures just as you want. Ok?:wink:

Reusable Atlas

Hah! Nice to see someone who haven't forgotten my mod.:D

I don't know if this has been mentioned and denied before, but would you consider a stock alike Titan II? I'm totally going to use it to send my Kemini missions to space and to not, oh ya know, nuke the Koviet Union.

I am really-really bad in photoshop so I decided to make some practice and only then try to make cool things (Such as Titan, Verniers for Atlas, Delta-II and etc.).

I love the little lab! Thanks so much for it!

I'm glad to hear this.:)

Did he say why he had to leave? What happened?

Loss of free time because of work problems, I guess.

I am glad to see this mod is still alive and kicking. I had considered volunteering to help with textures but it turns out that I have no talent at all when it comes to that kind of work.

So long as future textures remain "stock alike" (and don't look horribly out of place when mix&matched with the stock parts the way that the FASA/KW parts look entirely mismatched) everything will stay groovy ;)

Good news, everyone! I guess, I've found a ÑÂandidature for texturer. It gives me a hope to have good textures.:)

A Saturn V should be good for this mod!

SXT is already have good one.

So long as future textures remain "stock alike" (and don't look horribly out of place when mix&matched with the stock parts the way that the FASA/KW parts look entirely mismatched) everything will stay groovy ;)

New textures will be as much stokalike as I could make. Promise!

I have no talent at all when it comes to that kind of work.

I have exactly the same situation!:rolleyes:

Incase anyone missed it, I used this mod as a dependency for my NASA Career Mode total conversion:

http://forum.kerbalspaceprogram.com/threads/127398-NASA-Career-mode-total-conversion

The stock-alike redstone and atlas are invaluable :)

The only thing that's missing is a two-nozzle engine for the Titan II series.

I've added your mod to OP.

Redstone... Yeah, that was our masterpiece, in that time I and he successfully understood how to make good UV-maps/textures. We could have so much else to do if gods gave us a little bit more time.;.; I hope new texturer is able to make textures for Titan, but it's too early to talk about this. Also, SpcAnn in his last message said that there is chances to return, but he don't know when.

Maybe a 1.875m to 1.25m adaptor for on top of the centaur, and some example craft files

EDIT: I can make some example craft files for everyone.

You may make them if you want. Also, thanks for feedback, I'll add the adaptor in the next update.

I remembered that I saw this on this thread, and, anyway, I hope it's not too late, but... this caterpillar mod is now open-source, so it might help you learn what to do. :)

That's not too late, but this plugin is dead. I'll try myself with this mod.

You have to add the trench smoke to your engines. Its a quality of life thing that I need lol.

Ok, I'll try to add this in the next version. (With some things for Niemand's RtK:kiss:)

I really like the little laboratory. Just one little problem:

It has no hatch. Kerbals are trapped inside :(

It is conceived from the first, just like on the real space station where only few modules have hatch. Then use orbital ships with hatches to get outside.

Some news:

I am terrible designer. I tried to make the original spaceship, but get a bad clone of "Soyuz". So tell me, what kind of orbiter design you want to see? The main requirements: two-seated and 1.25 docking node.

OYjjZdQ.png

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.