Borders between High and Low planet orbits

Hello, I have a question. What height are the borders between Low nad High planet and moon orbits? Where can I find them?

Edited by Spaps

Well, saw that and I don't really understand it. Let's take Minmus for example: the table says the border between low and high orbit stands at 30 km, or am I wrong?

I did a test on Minmus and seems like the exact height for the border between low and high orbits is indeed 30 kilometers. So then, thanks a lot for help! :D

Everytime I want to know that border I look the body's wiki page and I don't find it. Then I search the wiki for "altitude" and also don't find it. I'll try to remember the keyword "science" from now on :-)

So, shouldn't that be on the wiki page for each body? There is so much info there I don't care about, but most times I am looking for

- high/low altitude border

- atm. border

- highest mountain

- period of an orbiting satelite at some circular reference orbit, e.g. at high/low altitude border

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.