My KSP artwork!

yorshee

• 2 months later...

Thank you! :D

I have a project thing that I've been working on on-and-off for a few weeks now, I want to draw the KSC staff in my own style and try to make them look different to one another (this is pretty hard to do for the kerbonauts themselves!), you may have seen Valentina and Bill features on KSP's social media pages which I'm super grateful for. :D

I also want to do some proper poster-sized artwork too. All of this is on hold right now because I'm super busy with job interviews and driving lessons. The transition to a proper adult is a busy one...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
10 hours ago, Kermaya said:

What program you use for your drawings? They are incredible! 

Thank you! :D I use Paint Tool SAI for drawing, and then Photoshop for the final finishing touches (colour tweaks, special effects).

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Enceos said:

@yorshee Your KSP fanart works are the best out of the best. Absolutely fantastic! :3

How did you come up with the idea of Val riding a heatshield? )

Thank you!

For the 'be right back' image, I wanted to show something that moving quickly - a visual message for saying 'the streamer will be back as soon as possible!' Reentry is a thing that happens quickly, so a Kerbal riding a heatshield was the first thing that popped into my head in regards to that :P

On 4/2/2015 at 10:34 PM, yorshee said:

Thank you! :D

Here's something new (Kraken attack!):

kraken_attack_by_y0rshee-d8o1pe9.png

This one is cel-shaded, it's practice for a faster art style since I plan on making a comic and the soft shading takes too long. That didn't stop this from taking forever. :P I think it would have taken a lot longer if I shaded it differently, though.

The spaceship is based on a really simple space station I made a while ago, with some orange tanks attached to the back of it. I had to change the look of the cockpit so you can see the Kerbals properly.

I Think the Kraken didn,t liked like to MOAR Booster idea Disturbing his Nap

Awesome Fan art anyway :D

On 9/11/2015 at 8:48 PM, yorshee said:

Stc4BHW.png

WwTVL3e.png

Zg2et66.png

Screens for KSPTV. :D

The top Pic She is truly Jebediah at Heart. Jeb would definitaly give this a :cool: 

Edited by Ourworldalpha1
Not finished

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.