Poster Making Challenge (Recruitment Posters)

Are you good in image-editing/compositing? If you have the skills in Photoshop or GIMP or any image-editing program, this might just be the challenge to show your PR/marketing skills!

The challenge is quite simple. People here have their respective "companies". You just have to design a poster for recruiting unsuspecting kerbals to join your "company". Something like "Sign up now for our very first trip to Eve! [return not guaranteed]", or maybe something like "Uncle Gene wants you!", or maybe "Join the <x company> engineering team today and get a free snack!".

MECHANICS:

• There are no specific dimensions for the poster itself but portrait orientation is preferred.
  • Make it as compelling as possible! Choice of words might just be the key to a more "believable" poster.
  • Quality is top priority. Don't just whip something up in paint... please :wink:

GET DESIGNING AND POST! :)

è°ˆè¯Âissoundsæ¶性次å¬

EDIT: whoops, had the Chinese language bar switched on....

This sounds exiting. I have a feeling people will have fun with this. ;)

Edited by Lhathron the Elf
those chinese....

I love the idea.

I'll try to come up with something, I'll let you know :D

EDIT: I found a picture of Jeb online but it made me laugh so I just added a caption. The link with the topic is limited, however.

974030kerbalspacemunlandingbyequestrianponyd5v3ptg.jpg

Edited by Sovnheim

I am going for the not entirely subtle 1941 Koviet style.

vbaZy1h.png

Started out with a photo-shoot on the launchpad, then pasted in the lettering and the KSP "retro" logo. Posterize filter on the main image, then added some blur, then some HSV noise and finally desaturated a bit to make it look old and somewhat faded. Took about 45 minutes in GIMP. Had fun with this one.

Edited by wossname

Here it is the moment of precisely 5 hours 44 minutes of a render, 30 minutes of gimp I present to you

sufTZC1.jpg

Now after twenty years of this poster being out to the public. It begins to so wear away.

aNUiot4.jpg

What it looked like before the rendering

rmo5IE4.jpg

Cant wait to see a everyone's poster

Well, not exactly a recruiting poster but, it was me just goofin off after seeing this challenge. Not my greatest effort, but you get the um... picture.

This is for all of you who think Red Bull is the ultimate energy drink.

Oxidizer.jpg

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.