Update 1.0.2?

I'm not even home, and having to see all these patches applied. Granted, they don't add much, but still... :(

I beg to differ, it sounds like they are fixing major gameplay issues that made most of the changes in 1.0 unplayable. Indestructible parachutes and parts that overheat rapidly with no way to cool them are a big deal.

I don't know whether I should get 1.0.2 or wait for 1.0.3.

now I just got myself hyped to start playing again, dont tell me I should wait another few days... Is something still really broken?

Yeah, as usual the website is broken. Use this link

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/lib/highwindsDwn.php?version=osx-1-0-2

They should really get on that. Some customers with access + others without = very bad PR. They have like 10 minutes before it hits twitter.

For linux users:

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/lib/highwindsDwn.php?version=linux-1-0-2

For OSX users:

https://kerbalspaceprogram.com/lib/highwindsDwn.php?version=osx-1-0-2

Edited by Sandworm

Yeah, as usual the website is broken. Use this link

I think some people might not be happy if you show that link since that's for accounts only.

Better just describe how to change the link by hand that shows in the bottom left of most browsers when you hover over the download link on your account window.

Greets,

Jan

we didnt even get a 1.0.2 hypeTrain! LETS START ONE NOW! HYYYYYYYYPE!

Like others have said, there's no point to get hyped up for patches. Besides, we already have used up all of our Hype supplies for the 1.0 train, so we need to recharge first. I, for one, am beat.

I beg to differ, it sounds like they are fixing major gameplay issues that made most of the changes in 1.0 unplayable. Indestructible parachutes and parts that overheat rapidly with no way to cool them are a big deal.

Ah, true. I guess I'm not as happy because I disabled thermal heating myself. :sticktongue:

They should really get on that. Some customers with access + others without = very bad PR.

Its nothing compared to the 1.0 release where you basically had to hack your DNS in order to even get to the store.

Its nothing compared to the 1.0 release where you basically had to hack your DNS in order to even get to the store.

Only those with horrible DNS service had issues. Anyone on a decent service (ie openDNS) did not experiance the problem. Switch to openDNS. There is no downside.

I think some people might not be happy if you show that link since that's for accounts only.

Better just describe how to change the link by hand that shows in the bottom left of most browsers when you hover over the download link on your account window.

Greets,

Jan

Yeah, sorry about that, all you have to do is mouse over the 1.01 version of your choice, copy the link from the pop up window and and then change it to to 1-0-2.

- - - Updated - - -

Only those with horrible DNS service had issues. Anyone on a decent service (ie openDNS) did not experiance the problem. Switch to openDNS. There is no downside.

This is America, land of the horrible internet and no choices.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.