Do you like flying hot dogs?

We don't really improve the game that way. And we want to improve the game, don't we?

No. Time for improving basic things like aerodynamics, careerer etc. was in alpha and beta. Now it supposed to be finished and perfect. Finally this is 1.0 :P

Learn to post coherent and valid arguments on this board, and actually address the points of the opposing poster instead of retorting to old tired expressions like "l2p" and "stop crying".

We don't really improve the game that way. And we want to improve the game, don't we?

Sometimes it's not a game problem, but a player problem. And when that happens, the player normally blames the game.

Just pointing that out to everyone here.

(No need to respond, Aanker, I've made my point, if you wish to respond, please know that I will not respond, due to the fact that my point has been made)

People asked for more realism and they got it, you can't stack wings like that in real life and expect to get full lift from them, wing-stacking in that manner is essentially a cheat even for a single player game, much like filling a cube made of wings with more wings to make it fly.

Also I have noticed you have made several of these threads Roflcopterkklol, with the explicit intent to incite a negative reaction from the community.

So I've closed this and I'll close the next one you make as well.