[PART] WIP Release - Phoenix Cargo/Resupply System - KIS,MJ integration - SpaceX Dragon Capsule

-ctn-

LOL was fixing to ask if you got it fixed someone wanted a rescale part with a different color so, I made a folder and copied the mu change the cfg alittle and the texture color and pointed the path to the folder and it's all white like yours puzzled.

EDIT- Found my problem, I renamed the texture and Mu renamed them back and all good and did convert the texture to a png and back to DDS but don't know if that help or not.

Edited by Mecripp2

Well, I started over with Unity. Rolled back to version 4.2.2 and re-imported all the assets for the mod, re-doing all the Unity project files...

Now we're back to where everything worked as well as it did before! No project is ever without a minor hiccup, right? Although, I still only get one engine exhaust effect. But at least now things are working like they should. The solar panels track sunlight! Now I have to figure out how to add the shroud on them and make them jettison (preferred) or make them a giant door (not preferred). I feel like the door part would be easier.

screenshot22.png

Looking good glad you got it working again :) and you talking about the solar panel shroud or Fairing would think much easier to just jettison them most just have a attachment node has a decoupler.

Edited by Mecripp2

Hey everyone!

Big thanks to Tiberion! The engine issue is now fixed!

I animated the solar panels this morning, and they work wonderfully in game!

The only things that are left are to texture the shrouds for the solar panels and figure out why they don't jettison. (Option upon right-clicking comes up in game, but nothing happens when you click it.)

screenshot23.png

screenshot24.png

Uh. Due to unforeseen circumstances, (my cat spilled my coffee on my laptop) this is on hold. I have a new laptop arriving on Thursday and I was able to save all my data. I think I'll have more of a problem patiently waiting until the new computer comes in than anyone on this forum, but hopefully the transfer goes smooth. It was time to get a new laptop anyway... Silly cat.

Edited by -ctn-

Good to hear. Looking forward to the release. Checked out the WIP very quickly and I like the look of the parts very much. Did not notice anything weird regarding use but it is late here so might be that I missed things. Will keep an eye on this. Might look into the WIP properly if I find some time. Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
any thoughts around integration with various life support mods?

Thats if the apps not gone dormant. Has this been adjusted at all for the new heat stuff in 1.0.3/1.0.4? As for life support, snacks would be dead simple, and Roverdude's USI Life Support is pretty approachable. But TAC-LS would be a lot of work I'm thinking, so many different components that change

Thats if the apps not gone dormant. Has this been adjusted at all for the new heat stuff in 1.0.3/1.0.4? As for life support, snacks would be dead simple, and Roverdude's USI Life Support is pretty approachable. But TAC-LS would be a lot of work I'm thinking, so many different components that change

Don't see why TAC-LS would be any harder then the rest ?

Check the release thread to stay up to date with the mod. Hasn't been checked by me against 1.0.4 but I will try to check it. I wanted to revamp a few things for it too.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.